We are a value-based organization where talent management forms a key part of our mode of operation. We nurture skills and encourage employee potential through individual growth and development plans and extending rewards and recognition for exemplary performance. We offer a healthy and competitive work environment for fresh engineering students and give them a growth path with industry standard technical trainings. The freshers are then absorbed within our organization at different verticals.
We are an equal-opportunity employer. We strongly believe in inclusivity and diversity and stand against any discrimination. Hence each employee of our diverse workforce is empowered to follow their dream and share anonymous feedback for organizational improvement.
C#, .Net , MVC and SQL Server Developers.
-Minimum 3 to 12 years experience in .Net technology
– Should be able to work in an interactive, agile environment with deliverable’s based on defined milestones
– Self-motivated and should be able to work both independently
– Exhibits strong ability to work well under time constraints without compromising quality of the output
Project Managers with Healthcare experience
– Ensures that updated project plans and status reports (agendas and minutes) are properly distributed, delivered, and tracked. (30%)
-Develops and maintains project plan(s) with associated deliverables for all assigned projects. (30%)
– Works collaboratively with clients staff to contact, collect, and establish connectivity and manage EMR integrations. (20%)
– Coordinates client release activities to achieve an effective transition. (10%)
-Maintains an organized list of enhancements/bug fixes for each assigned client, coordinates review by QA/CS and provides feedback to project team. (10%)
-Responsible for managing the product and all its variations and flavors catering to various lines of business (LoB) such as Population Health, Patient Engagement, HER, etc.
-5+ years of experience
-Min 2 -3 years of exp in US Healthcare specifically in Population Health software solutions
-Define and manage product roadmap
-Communicate & Collaborate with cross-functional teams of developers, designers and analysts to implement and deliver new products and features
-Build, groom and prioritize the product backlog, continuously managing expectations with relevant stakeholders