The client is a new breed of financial services firm which has an internal site for advisor. For this client the products and technology are built specifically around the advisor.
The client’s original internal Advisor site was a PHP site. There was a need to migrate the entire site comprising of ASP and ASP.NET 2.0 pages to ASP.NET 4.0 and upgrading the database from MS SQL 8.0 to MS SQL 2012.
Resilience’s methodology for the migration process leveraged a strategy with a phased approach comprising of the following steps.
- Probe Phase: The beginning of the migration engagement that helps to arrive at a set of protocols and approach to be adopted.
- Strategize Phase: Understand and analyze the client applications and IT infrastructure to make technical recommendations.
- Effectuate Phase: Includes Proof of Concept Service, Proof of Deployment Service and the Application Migration Service resulting in the new application.
- Assist Phase: Assist customers to successfully test and deploy the newly migrated applications.
- Manage Phase: Need to effect full application rollout, successful transition and training of the customer IT Staff.
Add a Comment